Cosmetic Injectables in The Villages, FL
What are Injectables?
Injectables are commonly used to achieve a more youthful, rested appearance. Injectables are used to relax facial wrinkles and folds, contour the body and improve the signs of facial fat loss by creating structure, framework, and volume to the face and lips.
Injectables are considered a noninvasive procedure, which means no surgery is required and minimal downtime. Most procedures take less than 30 minutes.
If you’re interested in cosmetic injectables in The Villages area, contact our office today to schedule a FREE medspa consultation. Dr. Nwaubani provides cosmetic injectables for women from the Villages, Ocala, Summerfield, Oxford, Lake County, Osceola County, Orlando, and the surrounding areas.
Neuromodulators – Softens the Face from Movement
Neuromodulators help to improve the appearance of dynamic expression lines and wrinkles by causing relaxation of the facial muscles. Products like BOTOX® have been around for more than 30 years.
- Treats – Frown lines, wrinkles, forehead, between eyes, side of eyes or “crow’s feet”
- Types – Dysport® and BOTOX®
- Lasts – 3 to 4 months, gradually wearing off
- Benefits – smoother skin and wrinkles near the injection site become less noticeable
A neuromodulator blocks the nerve signals in the face, and then the muscles cannot contract as freely as before. This lack of movement smooths out the skin and significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles over time.
Like any muscle, your face muscles are strong and get stronger with use. Thus, wrinkles may appear. As you use a neuromodulator with (Botulinum Type A) to block those muscles from use, your body no longer uses depends on those face muscles. Over time, the product may wear off so seasonal updates are recommended.
How is BOTOX Performed?
- You may receive some topical numbing applied to the face
- Dr. Nuwa will use a small needle to inject the BOTOX into the treatment areas
- Treatment requires minimal downtime. You can return to your daily routine immediately after you leave
- You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines
- It delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with less noticeable facial lines
Is BOTOX Safe?
According to FDA standards, BOTOX is considered safe. You should always go to a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for injections. You’re more likely to experience adverse side effects if your injections aren’t prepared properly or injected by an inexperienced healthcare professional.
Schedule a FREE Consultation for Cosmetic Injectables in The Villages, FL
If you’d like to learn more about BOTOX and Dysport or want to talk to Dr. Nwaubani, schedule a consultation to feel more at ease. Dr. Nwaubani will determine a treatment plan based on your desired outcomes. Treatment may include BOTOX or other services we provide. Let us help you get the restful appearance you need as you age gracefully. To schedule your free consultation at our medspa in The Villages, FL, please call (352) 633-0703 or request an appointment online.